The Tropical Rainforest ADD-ON for Menagerie Game adds an additional habitat to your Australian Menagerie game. These ADD-ON Habitats enable you to play with addition animals, habitats and more players
In this add-on learn about the
- Striped Possum
How to play with your Menagerie™ ADD-ON Habitat:
- Place an ADD-ON Habitat next to each Australian Menagerie™ nature reserve.
- Shuffle the ADD-ON Habitat animal cards into the deck and deal one extra card to each player for every additional ADD-ON Habitat you are using. So, if you are playing with one ADD-ON Habitat deal nine cards to each player.
- Use the additional Management Strategy Card and Threat Card as per the standard game of Menagerie™.
- Threats from the standard game impact on the animals in the ADD-ON Habitat. Equally the threat in your ADD-ON Habitat pack can impact on animals in all other habitats.
- lf you have no animals in your ADD-ON Habitat at the end of a round subtract five points from your score just as you would with the other habitats.
If you have purchased an ADD-ON Habitat with your game of Menagerie™ we suggest you learn the standard game first and include the ADD-ON Habitat later.