Ooze Labs include five different experiments from Thames and Kosmos in a display of 25. Each Ooze Labs experiment neatly packed in a test tube.
- Hypercolour Slime: Make colour change slime. Temperature dependant colour change from blue to green.
- Glitter Slime. Mix up a pale blue slime and add holographic glitter flecks to it for a fun, sparkly effect.
- Sunshine Slime. Changes colour when exposed to sunlight.
- Glow in the dark slime. Special properties that allow it to store light energy.
- Glowing Galaxy Slime: Slime that twinkles and glows like the starry night sky
Each tube is securely shrink-wrapped. Size approx 5 cm diameter at the cap and 15 cm long. 8 page instruction leaflet included. All items same barcoded. Not available individually.
What is Slime?
Slime is a type of toy that is popular among children and young adults. It is a viscous, stretchy, and malleable substance that can be shaped, stretched, and manipulated. Slime is typically made from a combination of ingredients such as glue, borax, water, and food coloring. The exact recipe can vary depending on the desired consistency and texture of the slime.
Slime can come in a variety of colors and textures, ranging from glittery and metallic to opaque and translucent. It is often used as a stress-relieving toy, as playing with it can provide a satisfying sensory experience.
See also Ooze Labs Chemistry Station