Discover how fascinating the world is when you understand the remarkable reactions behind ordinary occurrences. CHEM C2000 Chemistry Set includes everything in CHEM C1000 and more – with twice the tools and materials, and more than three times the experiments.
Most notably, this kit introduces you to the alcohol burner for experiments that require heat, greatly expanding the number of experiments you can conduct.
- Experiment with filtering and separating mixtures, combustion, and electrochemical reactions.
- Learn how to work with indicators and stronger acids and bases.
- Explore elements and compounds, including the chemical and physical properties of water, carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen, and carbon.
- Discover atoms and molecules. Inspect soaps and household cleaners. Experiment with various foods from the kitchen to learn about sugars, fats, and proteins.
- Investigate metals such as iron, copper, and aluminum.
- Learn about how chemistry is used in environmental protection and industry.
After completing CHEM C2000, you will have experienced first hand the most important topics in chemistry, creating an excellent foundation for later study of chemical equations and atomic structure. The 128-page, full-colour manual guides aspiring young chemists through 250 experiments. The manual provides clear instructions for preparing and performing the experiments and explains the results. Thorough safety precautions and instructions ensure safe experimentation. Professional quality equipment helps you make the most of your chemistry experiments. Ages 11 and up.
To learn more about this kit, check out the video: