Great selection of fossils, packed in a box with an identification leaflet. Includes an assortment of gastropod, crinoid, ammonite, nautiloid and shark tooth.
- Gastropods have been recorded from about 500 million years ago. They include snails and other molluscs.
- Crinoids are marine animals that belong to the same class as starfish and sea urchins
- Ammonites are an extinct group of molluscs closely related to squid.
- Nautiloids are marine molluscs related to Ammonites. They evolved from 500 million years ago.
- Shark Tooth fossils are commonly found and are as old as 65 million years.
A more extensive fossil collection is included in the Fossil Collection Box.